We are FRANKiE4 footwear, a company registered in Australia. In these terms and conditions. “we”, “us”, or “FRANKiE4” means Frankie B Pty Ltd trading as FRANKiE4 ABN 38 635 319 845, its subsidiaries, and related parties (unless otherwise stated).
These are important for both of us as they set out what we expect from each other. They also give you helpful info, too. Please make sure you have read and understood the terms before placing your order. If you have any questions, reach out to our Customer Care team—they’re here for you and are always happy to help out.
By browsing, accessing, using the Websites, or ordering a product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. We may change these Terms at any time and without notice to you. The revised Terms will be made available on our Websites. Any such changes will only apply to orders submitted after the date on which the changes have been made. So make sure you regularly check the Websites in case there are any changes made, including before you place an order. By continuing to use the Websites you will be deemed to have agreed to such revised Terms.
To shop with us, you need to:
- be at least 16 years old;
- have a credit or debit card that we accept (see bottom of page for details of current payment providers); and
- be authorised to use that credit or debit card (e.g. it is in your name on it or you have permission to use it).
We live to provide the absolute best experience for our customers and community. To help us do this, you understand and agree not to:
- commit or encourage a criminal offence;
- submit false or misleading information;
- post, transmit, redistribute, upload, or promote any communications or content that could harm or negatively impact our business, products or services;
- send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam";
- act in a manner or employ any device that restricts, impairs, interferes or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Websites, or which impacts the security of the Websites, or
- employ any device or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation spiders, bots, crawlers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Websites, corrupt data or to copy content from the Websites.